Are you interested in earning extra income as a lunchroom supervisor? The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board is looking to hire lunchroom supervisors to provide lunch break supervision, both in the classroom and outside on school grounds, and ensure the safety and security of students during lunch recess.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Experience working with children
• Ability to ensure the safety and security of students
• Ability to communicate with staff, students, and parents
• Willingness to work with students of different needs and capabilities
• Ability to work with students with different cultural and language backgrounds
• Ability to work as a team player
• Proven record of attendance and punctuality
• Demonstrated commitment.
The rate of pay is $14.35 per hour plus 4% vacation pay. Work hours are based on individual school lunch times.
To apply, please see the pdf document below.